Wednesday, October 12, 2022

My 70th Birthday Party at Home and at Desche Otto, Frankfurt - Schwanheim, Germany, 2022

I turned 70 on January 5, 2022 and celebrated my birthday in Gabon with Annette, Cornelia, Chris, Viatrix and Ernst. 

See here:

Enjoying 6 Weeks of "Africa Light" in Libreville, Gabon, Equatorial Africa

The Fine Cuisine of Residential Chef Thierry: Lunching for 6 Weeks in Libreville, Gabon, Equatorial Africa

Paying Respects to one of the Last Century's Great Heroes - Visiting the Albert Schweitzer Hospital in Lambaréné, Gabon, Equatorial Africa

On July 16, 2022, I had a birthday party, first at our house ("Kaffee und Kuchen") and then dinner at Mainlust "Desche Otto" in Frankfurt-Schwanheim, arranged by Annette, with the help of Katharina, Cornelia and Dorothea. 

See here for Desche Otto. 

Mainlust “Desche Otto” – an Ultra Traditional Apple Wine Tavern, with an Innovative Twist, off the Beaten Track in Schwanheim, Frankfurt am Main, Germany

The guests comprised my family, friends - some of them I had not seen for a while - and a group of quaintances from the Stammtisch at Desche Otto.

Katharina and Cornalia did a wonderful slide show of my life, from my birth in Dresden in 1952 to shuttling between Frankfurt am Main and Washington DC in 2022. 

See here: Presentation of my Life at the Occasion of my 70th Birthday by Cornelia and Katharina Schiller, 2022

Thanks again Annette, Katharina, Dorothea and Cornelia for a wonderful party.




























No comments:

Post a Comment